Plethora Magazine 2010
- Co-Founder of Plethora Magazine, an independent, biannual publication founded in Copenhagen which challenges the bounds of the conventional magazine format — conceptually as well as physically (70x50cm)
- More akin to a curated selection of fine art prints the magazine serves up a novel and thought-provoking take on the approach to printed matter which is both infinitely slower than your average glossy mag and excessive enough in format to seriously put the size of any coffee table to the test.
- My involvement includes the conceptualization of the magazine, the business plan as well as establishing the initial creative direction including the trademark and brand.
- Role: Co-Founder & Creative Director
- Involvement: Concept
- Photos: Copyright Plethora Magazine