Google – A Space for Being 2019
- A Space for Being was an interactive exhibition at Milan Design Week 2019, which explores how design makes you feel.
- Visitors spent five minutes in each room, experiencing three very different design approaches. Each visitor was outfitted with a custom designed band, tracking their biometric data as they moved through the exhibition. From the sensor data, we were able to derive how calm the visitors were through each room, which we visualized as ‘watercolor-like’ paintings.
- With: Google, Muuto, Johns Hopkinks University, Reddymade Architecture
- Role: Design Lead (Creative & Digital)
- Focus: Creative Direction, Digital Interaction
- Involvement: Concept → Production